§1. General Provisions
1. The data administrator is Zespół Efektywnych Technik Obliczeniowych S.A. with its registered office in Tarnów (33-100), ul. Przemysłowa 6, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs under the KRS number: 0000032836, for which registration files are kept by the District Court for Kraków-Śródmieście in Kraków, XII Commercial Department of the National Court Register, NIP: 873-000-51-78, REGON: 850012278. Data protection takes place in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, and their storage takes place on secured servers.
4. We respect the right to privacy and care for data security. For this purpose, among others, secure communication encryption protocol (SSL).
Personal data provided in the form on the landing page are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
5. The administrator processes your personal data in order to make contact in connection with the question - art. 6 clause 1 lit. f GDPR. You have the right to object to data processing based on art. 6 clause 1 lit. f GDPR. Personal data will be processed for the period necessary to complete the response to the query, and after that time deleted. You have the right to request access to your personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing, as well as the right to object to the processing, as well as the right to transfer data. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection. Providing personal data is voluntary, and failure to provide data will make it impossible to answer the query.
§2. Data Administrator
1. The service provider is the administrator of his clients' data. This means that if you have an Account on our website, we process your data as: name, surname, email address, telephone number, position, place of work, IP address.
2. Personal data is processed:
a. in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data,
c. to the extent and purpose necessary to establish, shape the content of the Agreement, amend or terminate it, and correctly implement the Services provided electronically,
d. to the extent and for the purpose necessary to pursue legitimate interests (legitimate purposes), and the processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject:
1. to the extent and purpose consistent with your consent, if you subscribed to the newsletter,
2. to the extent and purpose consistent with your consent, if you have sent a message using the contact form,
3. in the scope and purpose of consent with the consent expressed by you, if you have placed an order,
4. in the scope and purpose of consent with the consent expressed by you, if you created a customer account,
3. Every data subject has the right to access data, rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority.
5. We reserve the right to process data after termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only to the extent that we must assert any claims before a court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain data.
6. The Service Provider has the right to disclose the User's personal data and other data to entities authorized under applicable law (eg law enforcement authorities).
7. The deletion of personal data may occur as a result of withdrawing consent or filing a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
8. The Service Provider does not disclose personal data to entities other than authorized under applicable law.
9. We have implemented pseudonymisation, data encryption and introduced access control, thanks to which we minimize the effects of a possible breach of data security.
10. Personal data are processed only by persons authorized by us or processors with whom we closely cooperate.
11. Data we process:
1. Name and surname
2. E-mail address
3. Telephone number
4. Tax identification number
5. Regon number
6. Postal address
2.The collected information relates to the IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, Internet service provider, time and date information, location and information sent to the website via the contact form.
3. The collected data is used to monitor and check how users use our websites to improve the functioning of the website by providing more efficient and trouble-free navigation. We monitor information about users using the Google Analitics tool, which records the user's behavior on the website.
5. We use the following cookies on our website:
a) "necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available on the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the website;
b) cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the website;
c) "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of website pages;
d) "functional" cookies, enabling "remembering" the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user interface, eg in terms of the language or region of the user's origin, font size, website appearance, etc .;
e) "advertising" cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
6. The user may at any time disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser. Cookie management instructions are available on the site
7. Additional personal data, such as an e-mail address, are collected only in places where the user has expressly consented to this by completing the form. We save and use the above data only for the purposes necessary to perform the given function.